Saturday, September 3, 2016

HUGE August Book Haul!!!


So... August happened. And I got A LOT of books. I turned 16 this month, and so I got a lot of books for my birthday. I've split the 18 (!!!) books I got into three categories: Books I bought, books publishers (and one magazine) sent to me, and books I got for my birthday.

Books I Bought:

Before the Fall by Noah Hawley
The Hopefuls by Jennifer Close
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee

Books Publishers sent to me:

Everyday Magic by Emily Albright (from Merit Press)
Girl in Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow (from Penguin Teen)
The Flip Side by Shawn Johnson (from Justine Magazine)

Books I got for my Birthday:

This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell by Chris Colfer
Since You've Been Gone  by Morgan Matson
The Good Girls by Sara Shepard
Incriminated by M.G. Reyes
Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke by Anne Blankman
Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes
Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone, 10th Anniversary Edition by J. K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone, Illustrated Edition by J.K. Rowling
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas

No comments:

Post a Comment