Thursday, June 23, 2016

Gemina (Illuminae Files, #2) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff


**I received an ARC of this book at BookCon**

OMG. All I am going to say is that Gemina had what I call the "second book spunk" as oppose to the unfortunately common "second book slump". Illuminae (book 1) starred characters Kady and Ezra. Gemina continues Kady and Ezra's story, just in a different way. Gemina stars two different characters, Hannah and Nik, and the book takes place on Jump Station Heimdall, a destination mentioned in Illuminae. I will post a more detailed review when the book comes out in October. I am also dying to get my hands on a finished copy of the book, as a lot of the art was not final or nonexistent (art TK). But even without the completed art, this book was fucking fantastic! I thought Gemina was 10x better than Illuminae, which was fucking fantastic itself! 

Check out Gemina on Goodreads here.

Check out Amie Kaufman's website here and check out Jay Kristoff's website here!

No comments:

Post a Comment