Monday, May 30, 2016

May Book Haul!

It's time for a book haul!!!

I got a ton of books this month, mostly because I went to BookCon and I got a total of 19 books there, and then I got a bunch of other books from Barnes & Noble and amazon and whatnot. Sooooo, without further adieu...

All of the following I got at BookCon:

Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
Replica by Lauren Oliver
Unrivaled by Alyson Nöel
Queen of Hearts by Colleen Oakes
The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee
And I Darken by Kiersten White
Dorothy Must Die Stories Vol. 2 by Danielle Paige
The Outliers by Kimberly McCreight
Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige
The Lovely Reckless by Kami Garcia
 Beware That Girl by Teresa Toten
The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
The Edge of Everything by Jeff Giles
Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
Genius by Leopold Gout
Dangerous Creatures by Kami Garcia
Enter Title Here by Rahul Kanakia

*I got The Cellar but I gave it to a friend)*

Books I Bought:

The Crown by Kiera Cass
The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
A Notable History of Shadowhunters & Denizens of Downworld by Cassandra Clare and Jean

Books that were sent to me:

Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi
Tumbling by Caela Carter
The Unscripted Joss Byrd by Lygia Day Penaflor
Heartless by Marissa Meyer
The Amateurs by Sara Shepard

No comments:

Post a Comment