Thursday, May 19, 2016

BookCon Book Haul!



Last Saturday, I went to my very first BookCon! I got a TON of stuff, and I only had to pay for three of the things I got: 2 hardcovers and a paperback! All the rest was free, including 3 hardcovers! I had a blast, and I got a ton of ARCs. Read about my BookCoon haul below!

Books I had to Pay For:

Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas (I just wanted a copy)
Genius by Leopold Gout (I just wanted a copy)
Dangerous Creatures by Kami Garcia (and Margaret Stohl) (I had to buy a copy for the Kami Garcia signing)

Book I Brought From Home:

The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead (I got into the Penguin Teen Trivia Contest and she was there, so she signed my book and I didn't have to wait in line for the signing... SPOILER: THE NEXT BOOK IS ABOUT MIRA, RICHELLE TOLD ME!!!) 

Signed ARCs I got:

Gemina (!!!!!!!!) by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
The Thousandth Floor by Katherine McGee
Replica (in a fancy box) by Lauren Oliver
The Lovely Reckless by Kami Garcia (the first 20 people in line at her signing got a copy)

Non-Signed ARCs I got:

Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige
The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
Enter Title Here Rahul Kanakia
Beware That Girl by Teresa Toten
The Edge of Everything by Jeff Giles

Signed Hardcovers I got (for free and SIGNED!!!):

Unrivaled by Alyson Nöel
Queen of Hearts by Colleen Oaked
The Outliers by Kimberly McCreight

Paperback I got (signed and for free)

Dorothy Must Die Stories Vol. 2 by Danielle Paige

Paperback I got (non-signed but free):

The Cellar by Natasha Preston

Posters:

Huge Selection poster (from farewell to The Selection event)
Me Before You movie poster
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell coloring poster

***A bajillion tote bags and bookmarks
***A bunch of samples including one of Veronica Roth's upcoming book




AFTER BOOKCON, PENGUIN TEEN SENT ME FURTHERMORE BY TAHEREH MAFI!!!! THANKS PENGUIN TEEN!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment